Alexei Orlov is the founder as well as the chief executive officer of the mtm choice worldwide. He has a great experience. He approximately has experience of more than thirty years. In this thirty years experience of his, he has travelled to more than forty countries. He is one person who fully agrees and believes that he and the business are the same things. His life is business and his business’s life is his. He is a very enthusiastic and passionate person which has been the reason for him having such a great career. This mtm is a network of practitioners. They are skilled and are dealing with optimisation and activation of the brand.
He was a very studious kid. Before joining the mcm he was an advisor to the chairman as well as the chief executive officer of Das which is an international business of a group. He has also worked with Rapp as being the global chief executive officer of it. He was also the chief marketing officer of Volkswagen. He has a different mindset altogether. His thought process can be explained as follows:
- He just required only four or majorly five hours of sleep only. When he was in his teen years he has been sleeping for this many hours only.
- He marks one thing for a day to pursue it. He likes spontaneity very much.
- He creates a list of what all has to be done but the list doesn’t even get finished. He just wants to share the list with others so that the responsibility is taken by others. This lets him trust other people. Letting things go is one way according to him by which he can trust others
- He is very clear and a determined person. His outset about business is simple and clear. One should have proper knowledge about that particular thing to ensure they are good at it.
- The one thing that he looks at and likes is that how everything is shifting to a digital platform. The authenticity of the social world and to keep data protected as well as safe.
He is a follower of the line rules are meant to be broken so that one person can grow in their lives according to their speed and terms. He wants digitalisation but not at the expense of people getting mad or crazy and to start texting when they are in the same room.