Technology is one of the powerful inventions humans have ever made in the history. It has evolved from a generation of computers to mobiles which have given us wings to lead a better life. Mobility has opened up the world of opportunities to access data anytime and anywhere in this world. With its accessibility advantages, there are security glitches as well. These security glitches are taken as an advantage by cybercriminals and continue to move ahead stronger in spreading Virus/Malicious activities across the devices or user accounts. Securing data or devices having the highest priority, one can make use of anti-virus softwares to ease their task of data security.
Avast antivirus software versions would help individual users to safeguard their data or devices from cyber attackers, hackers or cybercriminals.
Antivirus softwares have following features where any user can verify and secure their devices as per their needs.
1) Scan Internet Browser websites
2) Quick Scan and Deep Scan (Scans all the files in the device)
3) Fix the Security issues (like Virus detection or malicious software)
4) Scan applications or softwares installed on devices
5) Scan for storage devices connected to system/mobiles
6) Quarantine reports generated
7) Tracking of mobile device and erasing data remotely (if lost, this is an additional option provided by most of the antivirus softwares)
8) Scan scheduler (Can schedule scans)
9) Backup of device data (system files, softwares and so on before fixing security issues)
10) Scanning Emails
These are few of the features which would help the user to secure their devices from cyber attackers and online spammers.